Stamina Inversion Table
Discover It Today
If you are looking for an inversion table, the stamina inversion table is certainly worth your consideration. A quick look at the reviews shows that it is comfortable, well constructed, and easy to use, at a price that you can live with.
"Reversing the forces of gravity...
Inversion tables are the modern version of a treatment that has been used for back pain for many years. Reversing the forces of gravity separates the vertebra and relieves the pressure that causes degenerative disc disease.
Inversion therapy is a relaxing treatment that stretches tight muscles and relieves muscular back pain caused by stress, poor posture, or too much time at the office.
"conforms to your body and allows air flow"
If you are looking for comfort, the inversion table by Stamina stands out, because of the patented Pellicle mesh bed that conforms to your body and allows air flow.
This bed is super relaxing while supporting you securely. It prevents pressure points while it allows your skin to breathe to avoid sweating.
This is a solid piece of equipment with many benefits:
- Padded handles that are easy-to-reach from any position add safety and security
- The cushioned leg lock system , holds your ankles securely, and has an extra long handle for easy entrance and exit
- Specially designed tether straps and locking hinges allow precise control of your rotation
- Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms control rotation speed
- The attractive steel frame is guaranteed for five years and all of the other parts have a 90 day warranty
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4' 10" to 6' 6" and up to 300 pounds
- At only 54 pounds it is lightweight, portable, and foldable for easy storage
- Skid-resistant floor protectors maximize stability as you mount, dismount, and invert
Maybe these can also help:
Do Inversion Tables Work?
Return from Discover The Stamina Inversion Table Today to Back Pain Treatments.
Return to Living with Back Pain.
Acupressure Mat / Bed of Nails
I have one of these acupressure mats that has hundreds of the little plastic spikes. It does not exactly feel good; but when I am on it I do not notice my back pain.
My Chair When my wife and I were shopping for recliners all of the recliners that we looked at made my back hurt worse because they were so soft and cushy that there was no lumbar support. I have lear…