Stamina Inversion Table
Discover It Today
If you are looking for an inversion table, the stamina inversion table is certainly worth your consideration. A quick look at the reviews shows that it is comfortable, well constructed, and easy to use, at a price that you can live with.
"Reversing the forces of gravity...
Inversion tables are the modern version of a treatment that has been used for back pain for many years. Reversing the forces of gravity separates the vertebra and relieves the pressure that causes degenerative disc disease.
Inversion therapy is a relaxing treatment that stretches tight muscles and relieves muscular back pain caused by stress, poor posture, or too much time at the office.
"conforms to your body and allows air flow"
If you are looking for comfort, the inversion table by Stamina stands out, because of the patented Pellicle mesh bed that conforms to your body and allows air flow.
This bed is super relaxing while supporting you securely. It prevents pressure points while it allows your skin to breathe to avoid sweating.
This is a solid piece of equipment with many benefits:
- Padded handles that are easy-to-reach from any position add safety and security
- The cushioned leg lock system , holds your ankles securely, and has an extra long handle for easy entrance and exit
- Specially designed tether straps and locking hinges allow precise control of your rotation
- Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms control rotation speed
- The attractive steel frame is guaranteed for five years and all of the other parts have a 90 day warranty
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4' 10" to 6' 6" and up to 300 pounds
- At only 54 pounds it is lightweight, portable, and foldable for easy storage
- Skid-resistant floor protectors maximize stability as you mount, dismount, and invert
Maybe these can also help:
Do Inversion Tables Work?
Return from Discover The Stamina Inversion Table Today to Back Pain Treatments.
Return to Living with Back Pain.
Stress is part of modern life, and like so many other things, a little bit is good but too much of a good thing can be dangerous.
Cortisol: Why “The Stress Hormone” Is Public Enemy…
(If these seem a little harsh please let me know. I would like to explain to you what is harsh.)
Your family loves you and they want to help you but there is little that they can do to really control…